Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and
outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive
capabilities across all industries and business functions, and
extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture
collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance
businesses and governments. With more than 181,000 people serving
clients in over 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of
US$23.39 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2008. Its home
page is http://www.accenture.com.
Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate
Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in
a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing
and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities
Enterprise workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings
and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must
continually update our organization and evolve to meet the
ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher
performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Enterprise
workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational
programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique
perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Finance Specialist Post Date: 16 Apr 09
Key responsibilities may include:
Corporate Income Tax:
* Prepare supporting work papers and tax analysis to be provided
to external tax advisor for preparation of tax returns.
* Prepare and work with external tax advisor to file tax returns timely.
* Prepare and work with external tax advisor to pay all entity
taxes within the appropriate statutory timeframe.
Withholding Taxes and Value Added Tax:
* Supervise the preparation of supporting work papers and tax
analysis to be provided to external tax advisor for preparation of
monthly withholding tax returns and VAT return.
* Supervise the preparation and filing of monthly withholding tax
returns and VAT return timely to the tax authority.
* Supervise the preparation of necessary documents and make
payment for all withholding taxes and value added tax liabilities
within the appropriate statutory timeframe.
* Review completeness and accuracy of VAT invoice and applicable
withholding to be deducted from all account payables.
* Supervise the analyst responsible for collecting VAT output
payment slips and withholding tax slips from client.
* Responsible for filing completeness of all original and copies
of taxation files i.e. tax invoice, tax payment slips, monthly
withholding tax returns, vat returns and corporate tax returns.
* Supervise filing of VAT Input and Output invoices.
* Supervise analysis of current month of VAT Input and Output to
be provided to external tax advisor.
* Ensure taxes are paid timely.
US GAAP/Local Statutory/Tax Accounting
* Review analysis and reconciliation of all withholding taxes and
* Review reconciliation of revenue
* Prepare tax forecast and analysis
* Identified and rectified procedural processing errors.
* Ensure all payables are properly supported and recorded within
policy and appropriately reviewed and approved.
* Initiate account payables and other payments.
* Control the voiding and canceling payments.
Liaise with third parties
* Liaise with Accenture Regional Tax and Treasurer.
* Liaise with external tax advisor.
* Liaise with external auditor.
* Liaise with bank officers
* Maintain accurate, updated and secure accounting records (e.g.
disbursements vouchers, official receipts, tax invoices, journal
* Prepare/answer various ad hoc reports/queries and analysis as required.
* Develop skills and undertaking training with the view of career
development and/or increasing value to the firm.
* 3+ years work experience required, with financial accounting
experience including skills in reconciliation, invoice preparation,
processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets
* Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
* Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
* Strong supervisory and project management skills
Career Level Middle
Yr(s) Exp 3 year(s)
Job Category Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Internal Audit,
Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Taxation
Job Location DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Salary Not Specified / Negotiable
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Informasi kerja terbaru, Informasi "Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bulan Mei" semoga bisa membuat anda segera mendapatkan pekerjaan. Informasi "Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Bulan Mei" kami dapat dari sumber terpercaya. url : http://lowongankerjauntukmu.blogspot.com/2009/04/lowongan-kerja-terbaru-bulan-mei_16.html