WeBecome is a Singapore headquartered IT consulting and Executive Search Company.
We are looking for "Manager, Investor Relations" to join one of our clients on a fulltime basis in Qatar.
Interested applicants apply to email@example.com highlighting current and expected salaries with your updated profile in a word format
Manager, Investor Relations
Purpose of position:
The Manager, Investor Relations' main mission is to coordinate and support the presentation of corporate and financial information to the company's financial publics, namely being its shareholders, its potential investors, its bankers and the financial community in general, on a global basis.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
* Develop appropriate materials (PowerPoint ppts, hand-outs, reports, press releases) for presentations to financial community, senior Mgmt & other internal & external audiences;
o Review and summarize industry analyst reports
o Perform competitor and peer-group analyses
o Analyze competitors' business models to assess the company's position relative to competitors in the mobile telephony and communication market (domestic and international)
o Develop and maintain a 'High-Level' library of key learning's and findings
* Maintain relations with market regulator in markets where the company has a public listing
* Maintain continuous communication with key analysts and investors and effectively address all questions / concerns in order to maintain the company's profile within the market.
* Ensure there is a full, accurate and up to date record of all shareholder details
* Organize Annual General Assembly meetings
* Acts as a focal point of company for investors in order to facilitate exchange of information.
* Input into the overall Investor Relations Strategy and implementation plan in line with company requirements
* Implement and undertake all Investor Relations activities for the organization, ensuring that all investors are kept abreast of activities/progress/achievements within the company.
* Develop the Company Annual Report in conjunction with all BU Heads and co-ordinate its production and distribution.
* Prepare additional job-related ad-hoc reports, presentations and analyses as requested by management
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Ideal candidate would have experience in the telecommunications industry, or as a telecommunication analyst.
* 10+ Years of experience
* Strong analytical skills and ability to work with various software applications (Excel, Power-point, Word, etc.)
* Experience with developing and using metrics to measure operational performance
* Experience in financial modeling and analysis
* Thorough understanding of business planning and budgeting processes
* Strong research skills. Familiarity with data gathering techniques including Internet searches, market research reports and survey methods.
* Ability to work within and contribute to a team
* Excellent enthusiasm and initiative
* Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* Leadership capability and ability to interface with Senior Management team
Interested candidates please send in your resumes in the form of a word document immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details in your cover note –
* Current and expected salaries
* Available date of joining
JOB LOCATION: Qatar
START DATE: ASAP
LOWONGAN KERJA Manager, Investor Relations
HEAD INVESTOR RELATION | Lowongan Kerja | Job Listings | Lowongan ...Investor Relations (IR) & Marketing Executive (ME) ... Public Relation Manager .
.. MARKETING EXECUTIVE (ME) ... Lowongan Kerja | Job Listings | Lowongan | Employment Opportunities is proudly powered by WordPress and WPDesigner.
Informasi kerja terbaru, Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA Manager, Investor Relations" semoga bisa membuat anda segera mendapatkan pekerjaan. Informasi "LOWONGAN KERJA Manager, Investor Relations" kami dapat dari sumber terpercaya. url : http://lowongankerjauntukmu.blogspot.com/2009/02/lowongan-kerja-manager-investor.html